Thank you for showing interest in our research study and visiting our website.
The purpose of this website is to showcase our work on deception detection with a machine in the loop.
By choosing to use our website, you agree to allow us to use your data for research purposes.
The only identifying information about you is a randomly generated 16-byte string.
You may email questions to Viv at vivian (dot) lai (at) colorado (dot) edu.
This research has been reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board (IRB).
You may talk to them at (303) 735-3702 or irbadmin (dot) lai (at) colorado (dot) edu if:
- Your questions, concerns, or complaints are not being answered by the research team.
- You cannot reach the research team.
- You want to talk to someone besides the research team.
- You have questions about your rights as a research subject.
- You want to get information or provide input about this research.